Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Las Vegas!!
We went to the truck show last weekend. The kids came
with us on friday and then went home with g&g sudweeks
on saturday. Alan and I stayed saturday night with our
friends Jeremy and Laura Westwood. It was fun, but we relized
how old we have gotten. Staying up late was hard the next day!

I bet you can't guess what our kids love to do!

We went to the coca cola store.

You have to go to the M&M store.
Don't you love the boots and pants he has to
dress like his dad, even in Vegas!



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Morgan Eliason said...

Hey Heather.. It looks like you guys had fun in Vegas! I just found your blog, I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine:)

Queli said...

Fun! I am so happy you have a blog! I can keep in touch with you more now! I love it, it is cute.Sounds like you guys had a good time in vegas!